Stop Avoidable Readmission
Our goal is to keep Heart Failure patients at home by bridging the gap between hospital and at-home care.
Our fully integrated mobile platform is built specifically for Heart Failure management. We address the key factors that most impact hospital readmissions:
- Comprehensive medication adherence
- Wireless monitoring & tracking of key vital signs
- Immediate medical staff alerts in high-risk conditions (For example, high heart rate, high systolic pressure, sudden weight gain)
Simple to Use
MyDigitalHealth Network is designed to be simple to use — even for elderly patients.
No configuring or uploading is required. Each tablet is pre-set for each person’s specific medications, wireless monitors, and electronic contact and 2-way communication.
Chronic Disease Management – Anywhere
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Wireless heart rate, blood pressure, weight, BMI monitoring
- Integrated diet tracking
- Automated vital sign history & graph for physician review
- RX History
- Automatically populates all medications from patient’s prescription plan
- Medication Reminders
- Audio & visual alerts “Time To Take Your Medication”
- Closes gaps in care when patient confirms Rx is taken
- Automatic refill reminders
- Physician Alerts & Communications
- Email to medical staff for potentially serious conditions
- Video-chat functionality
- Appointment calendar with audio & visual reminders
- Daily Video Content
- Videos feature cardiologists, nutritionists, exercise gurus for helping manage post-discharge care.
MDHN seamlessly integrates with FDA-approved monitoring devices, enabling patients to view their vital signs data, prescription information, and key disease management functions all from one control panel.
MyDigitalHealth Network is the ONLY mobile platform that incorporates all of the major functions that help avoid another hospital admission –
- Medication compliance & monitoring
- Vital signs monitoring
- Medical staff alerts in high-risk conditions
- Diet tracking and goal management
…Specifically designed for Congestive Heart Failure patients.